- Archival Ink™ #0 Pads
- Wendy Vecchi Perfect Cardstock: 4.25" x 5.5" White Cards Perfect White
- Ranger Detail Blending Tools
- Ranger Mini Blending Tool with Foam
- Wendy Vecchi MAKE ART Blendable Dye Inks: Poppy, Red Geranium, Cornflower Blue, Acorn, Prickly Pear, Fern Green
- Wendy Vecchi Enamel Accents: Sunflower
- Wendy Vecchi by Stampers Anonymous Stamp Set Friendship & Art SCS161; The Beauty of Art SCS124
- Wendy Vecchi by Stampers Anonymous Screen background stamp WVB036
- Wendy Vechhi by Stampers Anonymous Stencil Polka Dotty WVSFA007
Step 1: Using Wendy Vecchi Make Art Blendable Ink colors Red Geranium, Poppy and Sunflower apply the ink directly to the polka dotty stencil and then spritz the ink colored stencil with water.
Step 2: Next, place the stencil inked side down onto a 4 x 5 ¼ inch piece of Wendy Vecchi Perfect Cardstock. Set aside to let the ink dry.
Step 3: On another piece of cardstock stamp the Wendy Vecchi circle stamp with Black Archival Ink and then cut it out.
Step 4: Next ink the screen background stamp with sunflower and stamp it on the circle you just cut out.
Step 5: Take the flower from the Wendy Vecchi stamp set Friendship and Art and ink it with Back Archival Ink. Using the stencil that comes with this set (how cool is that?) apply Poppy and Sunflower to the flower using a Ranger Ink Blending Tool with Foam and the new Detail Blending Tool. This new Detail Blending Tool really makes shading easy.
Step 6: For the leaves I used Blendable Art Ink colors Prickly Pear, Fern Green and Acorn.
Step 7: Once you finish inking the flower cut it out. After deciding the placement of your flower on the circle you inked and cut out in step 2, stamp the sentiment from the Wendy Vecchi stamp set Friendship and Art.
Step 8: Next I stamped a border around the card using the border stamp from the Wendy Vecchi set The Beauty of Art and Black Archival Ink using the Tim Holtz stamping platform.
Step 9: I adhered the pieces the flower to the card using Wendy Vecchi Perfect Card Adhesive. I layered the inked cardstock to a piece of black card stock that measures 4 1/8” x 5 3/8 inches. For the finishing touch I added yellow enamel accent dots to the center of the flower.