- Hero Arts Stamps, Wavy Leaf Pattern and Thinking of You, www.heroarts.com
- Magenta Flower Stamp 14537.H, www.magentastyle.com
- Black and Leapfrog Cardstock, Bazzill, www.bazzillbasics.com
- Wire cutter
(1) Cut a piece of black cardstock 8½” x 5½” and fold creating a 5½” x 4¼” card.
(2) Cut a piece of Leapfrog cardstock 5¼” x 4″.
(3) Stamp Wavy Leaf Pattern with Lettuce ink onto Leapfrog cardstock. Heat to dry and glue down onto front of black card.
(4) Stamp Flower stamp onto Memory Glass with Lettuce ink. Dry with Heat Tool.
(5) On opposite side of glass, wipe the Wild Plum ink pad directly onto the glass to fully colorize it. Heat to dry.
(6) Remove jump ring from Memory Frame by twisting it off or cutting with wire cutters.
(7) Place another Piece of Memory Glass behind stamped glass and insert into frame.
(8) Cut a piece of black cardstock 2½”-square.
(9) Glue Memory Frame onto center of black square with Glossy Accents. Then glue onto card as shown in the sample.
(10) Cut a piece of Leapfrog cardstock 3/8″ x 2″.
(11) Stamp Thinking of You onto Leapfrog cardstock with Wild Plum ink.
(12) Cut a piece of black cardstock to 2-5/8″ x 2-1/8″. Glue to “Thinking of You.” Attach to card with Square Pop It Shapes.
(13) Apply Eucalyptus Stickles to flowers of stamped image. Set aside to dry.