- Ranger Ink Blending Tool & Foam
- Ranger Heat it™ Craft Tool
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
- Tim Holtz Distress® Stains
- Tim Holtz Distress® Ink Pads
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz® Collection Cling Mount Stamps - Papillon set
- Tim Holtz® Alterations by Sizzix® Movers & Shapers Dies - Mini Heart Set
- Tim Holtz® Alterations by Sizzix® Texture Fades™ Embossing Folders - Swirls, Cracked, Regal Flourishes, Gridlock
- Tim Holtz® Alterations by Sizzix® Vagabond Machine
- Black permanent chisel tip marker
(1) Paint a #8 black tag with a layer of Traditional Tan paint. Let dry.
(2) Add a layer of Landscape Green. Let dry.
(3) Emboss tag using Gridlock Texture Fade. You need to emboss 2 times to cover tag. Match grids for a more uniform continuation.
(4) Lightly sand and add Black Soot Distress Ink to top edges here and there. Add a light spray of Bronze Perfect Pearls Mist.
(5) Stamp large background Papillon stamp onto a #5 black tag with embossing ink. Add Blue Pearl embossing powder and use Heat it Tool to emboss.
(6) Spray tag lightly with Blue Patina Mist.
(7) Cut 4 each of both hearts out of Grungeboard. Use various Texture Fades to emboss.
(8) Add Picket Fence Distress Stain to each heart and let dry.
(9) Starting with the lighter colors of Distress Stains and Distress Inks add swipes of color to the hearts.
(10) Use contrasting colors to fill in colors to all the areas of each heart.
(11) Spray with various colors of Perfect Pearls Mists for more color and contrast.
(12) Let dry or use Heat It tool to dry.
(13) Add pieces of Tissue Tape across each heart and trim edges.
(14) Using a black permanent marker, edge all the hearts and the large tag.
(15) Glue small tag to large tag and add hearts as shown.
(16) Add Distress Stains to Lavish Trimming using Crushed Olive, Pine Needles, Chipped Sapphire and Dusty Concord. Crumple up and dry with Heat It tool. Tie to top of tag.