- Wendy Vecchi Embossing Powder
- Ranger Emboss It™ Dabber
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads : Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo
- Ranger Adhesive Foam Rolls
- Sizzix Movers and Shapers Base Tray
- Sizzix Handwritten Journey
- Sizzix Magnetic Platform
- Sizzix Glitter Cutting Pads Gold
- Sizzix Movers and Shapers Mini Sand and Sea
- Xyron Create a Sticker
- Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares
- Scrapbook Adhesive Grand EZ Runner
- Super Stock Cardstock
- Core’Dinations Distress Cardstock
Step 1: This is the perfect project to use up your scraps. This scrap of Super Stock Cardstock is thick enough for the Emboss it Dabber and Potting Soil embossing powder.
Step 2: I die cut the Handwritten Journey “moments” embossed with the Potting Soil embossing powder.
Step 3: Apply Emboss it Dabber to the chipboard cut and apply each color of embossing powder. Before you heat the embossing powder, run your finger along the edge to remove some of the powder. This will provide that perfect distressed look.
Step 4: Ink the exposed edges of the die cut with Distress Oxide Ink Vintage Photo. Arrange the Mini Sea Horses on the white super stock cardstock and add some dimension with Ranger Adhesive Foam Tape.
Step 5: Use the Xyron Create A Sticker to attach the Handwritten Moments die cut. Add a little Distress Oxide Ink Faded Jeans on the edge just to soften it a bit.
A few simple techniques using these fine embossing powders and inks really pulls this whole card together and help the colors to pop.
I think Cornflower is my favorite or maybe the Garden Patina… or well I don’t think I can pick.