- Distress Ink™ Dye Stamp Pad - Scattered Straw, Aged Mahogany, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Antique Linen
- Distress Crackle Paint™ - Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen
- Inkssentials™ Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents™
- 12" x 12" Cardstock - Bazzill Basics, bazzillbasics.com; Club Scrap, clubscrap.com
- Mask - Tulip(HS64166), Heidi Swapp, heidiswapp.com
- Black Pen - Zig, EK Success, eksuccess.com
- Alphabet Stamps - Back Porch Memories Kit Club, Wildflower Stamps, wildflowerstamps.com
(1) Place Heidi Swapp Mask on left side of cardstock. Paint over the mask with Antique Linen Distress Crackle Paint, leaving the centers of the flowers unpainted. Paint centers of flowers with Aged Mahogany Distress Crackle Paint. Let paint dry a little, remove mask and let paint dry completely.
(2) Once the paint is dry, use water brush to paint the flowers with various colors of Distress Ink Pads.
(3) When the flowers are dry, use a black pen to add doodles.
(4) Cut the cardstock to create a jagged edge border for your layout. Use a black pen to ink the edges.
(5) Paint three edges of a 12″ x 12″ sheet of cardstock with Aged Mahogany Distress Crackle Paint. Let dry.
(6) Cut a sheet of cardstock to fit inside the base cardstock’s painted edges. Use Vintage Photo Distress Ink to ink the edges of cardstock. Adhere to base page with Glossy Accents.
(7) Adhere painted border to layout using Glossy Accents.
(8) Add photo and create an inked frame. Add color to your frame using a water brush to paint with various colors of Distress Ink Pads.
(9) Trace additional flowers on layout using Heidi Swapp Mask and black pen. Paint and ink.