- Tim Holtz Distress® Ink Pads
- Archival Ink™ #0 Pads
- Ranger Heat it™ Craft Tool
- Ranger Crackle Accents™
- Ranger Glossy Accents™
- Ranger Craft Scrubbie
- Ranger Cleans It™ All Purpose Cleaner
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool & Foam
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
- Fine beach sand
- Plastic mesh (from fresh fruit)
- Starfish punch (negative and positive)
- Christine Adolph Shore Cliff Series - Cliff Floral stamp, www.stampington.com
- Christine Adolph Fresh Flower Series - Collage Cube, www.stampington.com
(1) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, place plastic mesh down on a manila tag. Ink the Blending Tool foam with Wild Honey Distress Ink and pounce mesh several times in a few places on the tag. Dry with Heat It Tool.
(2) Stamp the Collage Cube with Spun Sugar on tag. Dry with Heat It Tool.
(3) Ink the Blending Tool foam with Bundled Sage and swirl in several places on the tag. Dry with Heat It Tool.
(4) Apply Pumice Stone Distress Ink on Cliff Floral stamp and stamp on tag. Dry with Heat It Tool. Clean stamp with Cleans It.
(5) Apply Jet Black Archival Ink on Cliff Floral stamp and stamp in a different position on tag. Clean stamp with Cleans It.
(6) Squeeze a small amount of Glossy Accents on your finger and rub the corner of the tag.
(7) Pour sand over the corner until it covers the area with Glossy Accents.
(8) Spray tag randomly with Perfect Pearls Mist.
(9) Punch two images from another manila tag. Remove starfish and adhere on tag with Glossy Accents.
(10) Apply Ice Stickles to starfish.
(11) Take the negative starfish circkles and adhere randomly on tag with Glossy Accents.
(12) Apply Crackle Accents to the tops. Let the tag dry for several hours.
(13) Attach pieces of raffia through the reinforced hole.