- Archival Ink™ #0 Pads
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
- Ranger Heat it™ Craft Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress® Ink Pads
- Ranger Glossy Accents™
- It's All About Today and Dot stamps - Hero Arts, www.heroarts.com
- Bottlecap Round Set stamps - The Stamping Studio, thestampingstudio.com
- Script Background - Tim Holtz Collection, Stampers Anonymous, www.stampersanonymous.com
- 1" Circle Punch - EK Success, www.eksuccess.com
- Bloom and Circle Dies - Nestabilities by Spellbinders, spellbinderspaperarts.com
- Black Rick-Rack Ribbon - JoAnn Fabrics, www.joann.com
- Silver Brad - Making Memories, www.makingmemories.com
- White and Black cardstock
- Old textbook page
(1) Use the Wrinkle Free Distress technique and ink cardstock and textbook page with Broken China, Faded Jeans and Weathered Wood.
(2) Cut inked cardstock to 2″ x 3.5″. Stamp text image and ink edges with Faded Jeans.
(3) Stamp Wish and Believe with Archival Jet Black Ink onto remaining inked cardstock. Use 1″ circle punch to punch out images.
(4) Cut out a larger black circle and mount it behind Believe circle.
(5) Use Spellbinder machine and Bloom Nestabilities dies to cut the two smallest flower blooms from the inked textbook page.
(6) Curl edges of blooms upward and glue together with Glossy Accents.
(7) Stamp Dot with Broken China on card stock and circle-punch it. Place it in the center of your flower.
(8) Attach 2″ x 3.5″ panel to the front of a 4.25″ x 5.5″ side-folded white card.
(9) Use Glossy Accents to attach black rick-rack ribbon, stamped circles and flower.
(10) Use Glossy Accents to completely cover Believe and Wish circles and the center dot of the flower. Once dry, add a second layer.
(11) Stamp sentiment with Archival Jet Black Ink, trim to size, ink edges, and attach to card with silver brads.