- Ranger Multi-Medium: Matte
- Ranger Adhesive Strips
- Ranger Adhesive Foam Rolls: White
- Dina Wakley Media Stamps: Primitive icons, Handwritten Heart
- Stickles™ Glitter Glue: Christmas Red, Stardust
- Ranger Brayers
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
- Ranger Gloss Paper
- Ranger Watermark Resist Ink
- Tim Holtz idea-ology: Halloween trimmings, paper strings, heart charms
- Tim Holtz Core’dinations Kraft Core Cardstock: Black
- Tim Holtz by Tonic Studios Cush Grip Snips
- Cloth/Paper Towel
Watch the quick silent video on the Watermark Resist Ink technique used for this tutorial here:
Step 1: Apply Stardust Stickles to background hearts. (No need to put on the hearts in the center, since the cutout heart will go there.) Set aside to dry.
Step 2: Stamp large heart with Black Tie Ink onto Gloss Paper.
Step 3: Cut out heart.
Step 4: Stamp “Happy Birthday” onto heart with Classic Cherry Ink.
Step 5: Cut Black Cardstock into a 8.5 x 5.5 rectangle. Score in the middle and fold in half to create a 4.25 x 5.5 card. Glue heart background to center of a piece of Gloss Paper cut to 3.75” x 5. Using Adhesive strips. Glue Black Halloween trimming as shown using Matte Multi Medium.
Step 6: Add Foam Adhesive to the back of cutout heart.
Step 7: Apply heart to the center of the card.
Step 8: Cut a 5” length of paper string and tie in a bow. Trim ends. Apply Christmas Red Stickles to the center of the heart charm and let dry.
Step 9: Place Resin heart onto of charm. Glue charm and bow to cards as shown.