- Tim Holtz Distress® Ink Pads
- Tim Holtz® Alcohol Inks
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool & Foam
- Tim Holtz® Alcohol Ink Applicator
- Tim Holtz® Texture Fades - Patchwork, Dot Matrix and Collage
- Tim Holtz® Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology Accoutrements - Ivory Flower button
- Thin ivory material
- Rusty wire
- Needle and heavy thread
- Metallic wire-edged ribbon
(1) Paint 2 coats of Tan paint onto Manila tag letting it dry completely in between coats. Emboss with Patchwork Texture Fade and sand lightly.
(2) Add Lettuce Alcohol Ink in spots. Sand again. Add Rust Alcohol Ink in spots. Sand again. Add Vintage Photo to areas for contrast.
(3) Glue to Grey and White paper from Shabby Chic collection slightly larger than tag. Use trimmer to trim about 1/8″ around tag. Edge with Black Soot Distress Ink and Blending Tool.
(4) Cut 1 small Grungepaper flower, emboss with Dot Matrix and ink with Forest Moss and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
(5) Cut 1 medium flower from thin ivory material and 1 medium flower from Grey and White Shabby Chic paper. Emboss paper flower with Collage Texture Fade and add Forest Moss and Vintage Photo inks.
(6) Thread a 4″ piece of rusty wire through the button and twist once. Twirl ends around the small end of a paintbrush and pull loose as shown.
(7) Layer up flowers and sew together through the button as shown.
(8) Add decorative trim to bottom of tag and trim edges.
(9) Thread metallic ribbon through top of tag.