- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads
- Tim Holtz Distress® Mixed Media Heavystock
- Tim Holtz® Distress Sprayer
- Tim Holtz® Distress Crayons
- Tim Holtz® Waterbrush : Detailer Tip
- Ranger Mini Blending Tool with Foam
- Ranger Adhesive Foam Rolls : Black
- Ranger Heat it™ Craft Tool
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology Linen Ribbon – 7”
- Tim Holtz® Stampers Anonymous Grid Blocks
- Tim Holtz® Stampers Anonymous – Cirque Alphabet
- Tim Holtz® Stampers Anonymous – Lattice & Flourish
- Paper Towels
Step 1: Working on a Craft Sheet, apply Distress Oxide Ink to half (the right side) of the Distress Tag by swiping the pad directly onto the tag. Let dry or use Heat Tool.
Step 2: Apply Oxide Ink to the Flourish stamp, spray inked stamp with water using the Distress Sprayer. Stamp onto the Distress Tag. Using a paper towel quickly blot the previously inked side (the right side) of the tag to lift up the ink that was just stamped. (Do not blot the left side.) Let dry or use a Heat Tool. Tip: To lift more ink, spay the stamp again and stamp only the right side of the tag. Blot with a paper towel and dry the tag.
Step 3: Spray tag lightly using the Distress Sprayer. Blot with paper towel as desired to remove ink, or let water dry, creating splatter patterns. Let dry or use Heat Tool.
Step 4: Rub ink from the Oxide pad onto the Craft Sheet, add a tiny bit of water and mix with the bristles of the Splatter Brush. Splatter ink onto tag and blot as desired with a paper towel.
Step 5: Color with Distress Crayon directly onto a blending foam. Use the Blending Tool to add the color to the tag where desired. Apply more Distress Crayon to the foam as needed. Edge tag with the Distress Oxide Pad.
Step 6: Stamp a letter from the Cirque Alphabet onto a piece of Mixed Media Heavystock using the Oxide Pad. Let Dry or use a Heat Tool.
Step 7: Using a Distress Crayon (Shabby Shutters was used in the example) scribble on the Craft Sheet and use the Waterbrush to liquefy the Crayon & apply around the initial. Use the Waterbush to rewet and blend the edges of the stamped initial and create blurred edges in areas. Color directly with the Crayon for a darker varied color. Edge with the Oxide pad. Let Dry or use Heat Tool.
Step 8: Use Adhesive Foam to attach the initial to the tag. Cut 7” of Linen Ribbon and loop through tag. Flare the ribbon as pictured.