- Tim Holtz® Adirondack® Color Wash - Butterscotch, Lettuce & Denim
Ink Pad -
Lettuce, Espresso, and Cranberry
Adirondack® Alcohol Ink - Cranberry, Meadow and Butterscotch
Blending Tool with Felt and Foam
Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
Manila Carstock -
8.5 x 11" and 12 x 12"
- Inkssentials™ Heat
It Craft Tool
Studio Matte Medium
- Archival Ink -
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology™ Mask Sheets
- Tim Holtz® Falling Leaves Stamp Set Stampers Anonymous
- Tim Holtz® Alterations™ by Sizzix® Tattered Leaves
- Tim Holtz® Alterations™ by
Sizzix® Plaque & Postage on the Edge Die
- Tim Holtz® Alterations™ by
Sizzix® Vagabond Machine
- Canvas Corp Jute Cord-Chocolate
- 1” Twill
- Green and Brown Cardstock
- Computer and Printer
- 1/8” hole punch
To Make Color Wash Background:
(1) Cut out tattered leaves twice along the length of the mask sheet in Vagabond Machine
(2) Remove die cut leaves (these will be your masks). The mask sheet will be your stencil. Set aside the leaves cut from the non-sticky portion of the mask sheet.
(3) Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, place leaf stencil on left side of 12 x 12 manila cardstock and leaf masks randomly on the other. Then lightly spray Butterscotch, Cranberry, and Meadow Color Wash one at a time. Repeat switching the stencil to the right and the leaves on other side. Let dry or speed dry with Heat it Craft Tool.
(4) Randomly stamp Falling Leaves stamps with Espresso pigment ink. Let dry and your background is complete. You can make one place setting from each 12 x 12 sheet. (For a shortcut, can just spray the manila background with Color Wash)
(5) Print menu (Note: Finished manila menu size is 5-3/4 x 3-3/4) and names for place cards on 8.5 x 11 Manila Cardstock.
(6) From Color Wash background cut a 5 x 8-1/4 rectangle for the menu and a 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 rectangle for place card.
(7) Cut out five leaves to match your non-sticky mask sheet leaves. (Note: Once you have made all your backgrounds you can use your leaf masks too or use another mask sheet to cut out more leaves).
(8) Apply Cranberry, Meadow and Butterscotch Alcohol Ink to non-sticky leaves with blending tool until entire leaf is colored. Choose a leaf stamp that closely matches the die cut and stamp with Jet Black Archival Ink.
To Make Menu:
(9) Die cut the very top of the 5 x 8-1/4 rectangle with the plaque die.
(10) Cut menu printed on manila cardstock to 5-3/4 x 3-3/4.
(11) Mat printed menu with brown and then green cardstock. Glue onto Color Wash background.
(12) Cut two 6” lengths of chocolate jute and one 6” length of twill. Layer jute on twill and tie in a knot. Glue to top of menu with Matte Medium. Trim if necessary.
(13) Glue Color Wash leaves onto menu and then glue Alcohol ink Leaves over top.
(14) Ink edges with Cranberry pigment ink using the Ink Blending Tool.
To Make Place Card:
(15) Fold 3-3/4 x 5-1/2 Color Wash rectangle in half so finished piece is 3-3/4 x 2-3/4”
(16) Cut a 3-1/4 x 1-1/4 piece of green cardstock, and die cut with plaque die and glue to top of place card.
(17) Cut out name into small rectangle. Mat with brown and green cardstock. Glue to bottom right of place card.
(18) Glue Color Wash leaves to the place card as show in the sample. Glue Alcohol Ink leaves on top and slightly askew.
(19) Cut two 6” lengths of chocolate jute and a 6” length of twill. Layer jute on twill and tie in a knot. Glue to top of place card with Matte Medium. Trim if necessary.
To Make A Napkin Ring:
(20) Cut a 10” length of twill (this will depend how thick your napkin is, so test the length first) and a 10” and 15” length of chocolate Jute.
(21) Roll silverware up in napkin.
(22) Layer jute over twill and tie in a knot around napkin.
(23) Layer Alcohol Ink over Color Wash leaf and punch a 1/8” hole through both where the stem ends and the leaf begins.
(24) Insert one of the side of chocolate jute into the hole in the leaves coming through the back. Tie ends into a bow so that the loops of the bow are approximately 2” long. Cut open the loops of the bow so you are left with two loose strings on each side. Trim off the tails of the bow.-->