- Archival Ink™ #0 Pads
- Tim Holtz Distress® Stains
- Tim Holtz Distress® Ink Pads
- Tim Holtz Distress® Markers
- Tim Holtz Distress® Stickles™ Dry Glitter
- Ranger Wonder Tape™
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool & Foam
- Ranger Mister
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet™
- Ranger Heat it™ Craft Tool
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology-Chit Chat Stickers, Tinsel Twine
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Mini Blueprint stamps
- Stampers Anonymous Wendy Vecchi studio 490 stamps- LCS007 and LCS034
- Stampers Anonymous Wendy Vecchi studio 490 art parts-hearts, love, stars and scallop
- Stampers Anonymous Wendy Vecchi studio 490 Clearly for Art- clear
- Acrylic flat-ish ornament
- Scrap of black heavy chipboard
1. Remove the silver ornament hanger.
2. Paint a thin EVEN coat of Glue N Seal over the ornament, then sprinkle with Rock Candy Glitter, while wet.
3. Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, drip Gold Metallic Mixative over the silver ornament hanger & allow to dry.
4. Ink the “LOVE” art part (hearts, love & stars) with barn door distress stain & dry. Use Jet Black Archival to stamp “have yourself a merry little Christmas” over LOVE. (LCS007)
5. Ink the polka dot border (LCS034) with Jet Black & stamp over the art parts scallop (scallops). Sprinkle with clear embossing powder & heat with the Heat-It Tool to emboss. Use black soot distress stain to ink over the art part scallop and dry.
6. Ink “believe” (Idea-ology Chit Chat Sticker) lightly with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink on a Ink Blending Tool with Foam, then glue to a black chipboard to add dimension.
7. Remove the backing paper from the Sticky-Back Canvas and adhere to a piece of Clearly for Art (clear). Use Jet Black Archival to stamp the tree 2 times onto the canvas & dry. Cut out 2 trees and 1 star. Mist the trees with water, then ink with Peeled Paint Distress Stain & dry. Ink the star with the Wild Honey Distress Marker and the tree trunk with the Walnut Stain marker and dry.
8. Heat the trees to soften the Clearly for Art. While warm, shape the trees, bending the branches forward on one and backwards on the other. Glue the star to the top tree.
9. Glue the trees together and then glue them to the L, as shown.
10. Insert the hanger back into the ornament. Add a thin strip of Wonder Tape under the hanger to hold the red Idea-ology Tinsel Twine in place.
11.Test drive the pieces before glueing in place. Glue LOVE, the scallop & the word to the ornament with Multi-Medium.
- Choose an ornament that is fairly flat. It’s much easier than a round one.
- The ornament will fit over the nozzle of the Mister to dry. A rubber band will hold the pieces securely in place, while drying.
- These make a great hostess gift and a fun package topper.